We are looking for a senior internal auditor or audit manager to integrate Transcendent Group Luxembourg to take charge of the Internal audit engagements of our clients.
You will need to:
* Perform assigned tasks within internal audit engagements of Professionals of the financial sector PFS (mainly operational and compliance), applying internal audit standards in planning and execution of internal audit engagements
* Gain an understanding of client risks, controls, and areas of operational improvement
* Improve the quality and efficiency of the client’s risk management processes while ensuring full compliance with the latest regulatory requirements.
To fit in the role, you have:
* MBA, finance, civil engineering or from a business school
* At least 3 to 6 years’ of relevant experience (particularly Big4)
* Proven creativity with the ability to develop and present new ideas
* Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills, you are able to build strong team and client relationships
* Fluent in French and English or German
Transcendent Group is a management consulting firm that dares to focus on the individual, both externally and internally. Our clients only meet experienced consultants in governance, risk and compliance. The company was established in 2001 and has since then grown to become a group of companies with offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Luxembourg and Baltics. It is important to maintain our strong culture while we grow - which we do at a higher rate than ever, with several international establishments. We always strive to be a Great Place to Work. Our culture is characterized by our core values: Trust, Professionalism, Contribution and Personal.